Haven’t found that job opportunity that interests you yet?
Well here are some job openings within the United States, check them out and see if any works for you.
Don’t forget to also check out other job openings listed in our previous publications by simply navigating to our “Jobs Near Me” column in the Home Page.
If the job openings below do not match what you are searching for, kindly share the content, you might just be helping an applicant secure a job.
New Job Openings:
Location: 345 East Mountain Avenue, Fort Collins CO, San Diego, CA, USA
Job Title: Engineer III, Software
Requisition ID: 181549BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Software Engineer III is part a multi-functional engineering team designing software and instrumentation to aid in groundbreaking high-speed cellular research! You will work closely with the hardware engineering and application teams to develop and define the instruments and the controlling software.
What will you do?
You will assist in the development of new applications for our Instrument suite; participate and collaborate in product development for existing and new products; and support manufacturing through product testing.
-Perform all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing, integration, and maintenance of software.
-Development and support of GUI, analysis, communications, and instrument control software.
-Collaborate with verification and validation teams to build test requirements based on system software requirements and design.
How will you get here?
-BS degree and 5+ years of experience, MS degree and 3+ years of experience or PhD
- 3+ years working with C#
- 3+ years working with UWP, WPF, or SilverLight.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET, .NET Core or .Net 5
- 3+ years of experience developing C++ or C# GUI applications using object-oriented techniques and methodology.
- Design Patterns experience with MVVM
- Experience with multi-threaded constructs
- Enhancing and improving existing libraries and applications understanding and communicating associated risks.
- Deep understanding and experience in API design (using RESTFul), including versioning, isolation, documentation for internal and external (commercial)
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Comfortable working in Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- XAML Skills, whether on UWP, WPF, or SilverLight
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Location: Colorado, United States
Position: Apple Retail technical support
Schedule: Full-time and part-time jobs are available
Do you have a passion for hands-on problem solving? Do you love helping others by sharing your technical knowledge? At the Apple Store, you maintain customers’ trust in Apple as a skilled technician, troubleshooting and repairing products. You use your amazing diagnostic and people skills to assure Genius Bar customers of swift resolutions to their technical issues. You offer advice on accompanying accessories that will further improve the customer’s experience with Apple products. You also educate your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date. With your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide Genius advice and support to both customers and team members.
-Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
-Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
-Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments.
-An aptitude for acquiring skills in technical repairs and an eagerness to learn about all Apple products and devices.
-Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions quickly.
-Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
-Success in team environments, demonstrating shared responsibility and accountability with other team members.
-Flexibility with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
-If you live in Colorado, please click here to apply.
BCG, Boston Consulting Group
Position: Human Resources Senior Specialist
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Schedule: Full Time
Note from this job:
Our mission is clear. We go deep to unlock insight and have the courage to act. We bring the right people together to challenge established thinking and drive transformation. We work with our clients to build the capabilities that enable organizations to achieve sustainable advantage. We are shaping the future. Together.
We are looking for an HR champion to add to our team!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment?
Are you looking for a broad and varied HR role that will challenge you to be a better HR professional?
Is your attention to detail so innate that you can find a needle in a haystack?
As a member of BCG’s Human Resources team, we will lean on you to help us develop, deploy, and retain the best talent in the market. We will work together to manage the lifecycle of our BCGers and the day-to-day operations of HR. You will have the opportunity to focus on a variety of tasks including employee onboarding, policy interpretation, leaves of absence processes, mobility coordination, departure materials, benefits and compensation administration, maintaining employee files, HR communications, and general employee relations.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to display your exceptional customer service, problem solving, and analytical skills!
Does this interest you? Then we’d love to have you join our team.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
HRIS – Track employee changes by updating/maintaining HR database. Provide business support by ensuring timely and accurate entries. Ensure key stakeholders have access to regular reporting. Proactively complete system audits to ensure data integrity.
US Benefits and Absence Administration – Provide general support to employees regarding BCG’s benefits offerings. Partner with US Benefits team to ensure timely and accurate dissemination of benefits information to employees. In addition, partner with US Leave of Absence team and other key stakeholders to administer LOA processes including parental leave, short term disability, long term disability, FMLA, MA PFML, flex time, and personal leaves.
On-Boarding and Off-Boarding – Ensure smooth transition of new hires, deliver orientation and benefit trainings and coordinate/work with internal resources in on-boarding process. Oversee the completion of background check and Form I-9 process. Maintain employee files and ensure completion of compliance trainings. Manage the full Career Transition Process including all related documentation and conduct thorough exit process/ interviews. Act as the primary HR point of contact to incoming staff and BCG alumni.
Mobility – Coordinate secondments including but not limited to internal, external, ambassador programs, BST Temp Track, Social Impact, Global Partnership & CEO Priority. Partner with staffing team and mobility services. Coordinate US immigration process by working the with the regional US immigration team, global mobility team, local transfer coordinator and expatriates to secure US employment authorization. Ensure Assignment Pro and Mobility Marketplace are updated with needed employee information, dossier, appropriate approvals and finalized memo.
Employee Relations – Partner with HR Manager and employees to address a variety of employee relations issues and topics.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Three + years of human resources experience in a progressive HR department, preferably at a high touch environment with professional staff
• Candidates must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, global, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment, keeping with BCG’s values and culture
• Understanding of BCG policies, practices, structure and how decisions are made
• Maturity and seasoning that engenders respect and trust from others; good judgment, professionalism, and a collaborative style
• An active team player with strong organizational, analytical and project management skills
• Able to proactively plan ahead and manage activities to ensure steady office support and engagement on a variety of topics; Capacity to prioritize across competing priorities and to respond quickly with an appropriate sense of urgency with strong attention to detail
• High integrity, tact, a positive attitude, and an ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
• Strong communication skills; able to communicate confidently, articulately and with precision. Able to influence multiple stakeholders to adopt a new point of view
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with all organizational levels inside and outside BCG through establishing positive and productive working relationships; able to generate trust of local/regional leadership
• Comfortable in resolving conflict and addressing all people related issues
• Proven analytical capabilities; a quick study; a bright executive with a can-do attitude, a creative solution seeker and a readiness to try new approaches; decisive, pragmatic, and reason-minded
• Comfortable in both working in detail and understanding the big picture; able to consider the ramifications of decisions on various constituencies
• Ability to work independently, to take initiative and to overcome obstacles; Able to tolerate ambiguity, self-motivated
YOU’LL WORK WITH
BCG’s HR team works to attract, develop, excite, deploy, and retain the best people in the market. Those in human resources jobs manage the life cycle of all BCG employees-from hiring top talent and developing their skills to rewarding their contributions and supporting career progression and mobility.
Effective November 1, 2021, all new US hires must be fully vaccinated* or subject to a religious or medical exemption.
Does this job interest you? Click below to apply
University Research Co., LLC (URC)
Location: Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
Position: Business Development Associate
Schedule: Full Time
Open till: 17 November 2021
Division & Project Overview:
URC’s Business Development (BD) team, in close collaboration with our technical divisions, is responsible for:
(1) Identifying, tracking and building capacity to plan for and successfully respond to competitive opportunities;
(2) Guiding and effectively participating in the development and production of high-quality winning proposals, and
(3) Developing, implementing and continuously improving capture and proposal best practices, systems and tools.
The BD team supports all aspects of pipeline development, capture planning, and proposal preparation. BD’s role in capture and BD strategy, includes collaborating closely with technical teams to build and manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities, to identify and actively monitor specific opportunities and strategize key elements including teaming arrangements, staffing and technical approaches. BD serves as the subject matter experts in intelligence gathering and positioning strategies that strengthen URC’s positioning/visibility and likelihood of winning new business. BD’s role in proposal development includes excellence in proposal writing; facilitating the development of compliant, well-written and compelling technical volumes; ensuring integration with cost volumes; and the preparation of high-quality annexes, graphics and overall proposal presentation in line with corporate branding.
NOTE: The contract and grant application process requires that proposals be developed and reviewed under deadline. Therefore, candidates must be flexible, and willing and able to work overtime occasionally and, at times, on a regular basis to communicate with national or international partners based in different time zones and be able to meet firm deadline requirements established by private foundations or government agencies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Business Development Associate plays a central role in all aspects of URC’s business development cycle, systems and tools.
• Uses organizational and coordination skills to support capture and proposal teams in a fast-paced environment
• Serves in key BD roles throughout the capture and proposal stages including but not limited to: BD support, Proposal Manager, and Partner Liaison
• Monitors the proposal development process from solicitation release to bid submission, including preparing proposal calendars, developing compliance documents, organizing meetings, and ensuring next steps are documented and notes are developed, etc.
• Writes, edits, and proofreads sections of proposals, such as past performance, institutional experience, and personnel
• Schedules and participates in color team reviews and coordinates the feedback process to writers
• Coordinates communication among URC staff, partners and others. Contributes to cross-departmental initiatives to enhance BD processes and resources.
• Provides on-time solutions and high-level of coordination to support successful proposal development
• Participates actively and consistently in the development and continuous improvement of BD systems and tools, including databases on partners, experts, and qualifications
• Represent URC at external technical and networking events
Required Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in international development or related social sciences degree. Master’s degree preferred.
• One to three years’ experience in business development, marketing, communications, international development, or related role preferred
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• High level attention to detail and follow-through, experience actively supporting multiple activities with competing deadlines
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced high-pressure environment, keeping in mind deadlines and deliverables to colleagues or partnering organizations
• Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat to produce and deliver high-quality, well-formatted documents
• Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism and uphold strict confidentiality of URC’s business development plans, activities, and goals
• Ability and willingness to travel for up to 25% time for 1 to 2 weeks at a time to developing countries and work with field staff and/or local partners
• Fluency in English
Desired Experience & Qualifications
• Previous proposal/grant writing or business development experience working with government and/or foundation clients
• International “hands-on” work experience in developing countries (e.g., Peace Corps)
• Experience focused on international development writing and communication for internal and external clients
• Foreign language ability
• Knowledge and application of FAR and/or Super Circular Regulations
Business Development requires that capture efforts and proposals be developed under tight deadlines. Therefore, candidates must be willing and able to work overtime occasionally and, at times, on a regular basis to communicate with national or international partners based in different time zones and be able to meet firm deadlines.
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in the United States for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position
Does this job interest you? Click below to apply
Manufacturing Assemblers Needed in Elizabethtown, KY
Kelly Services · Elizabethtown, KY, USA
Manufacturing & Assembly
Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly Professional & Industrial team as a Manufacturing & Assembly associate at ALTEC in Elizabethtown, KY. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be.
Bring your energy, and find out what’s next for you.
Why you should apply to be a Manufacturing & Assembly associate at ALTEC:
Great PAY rates!! $15.50 – $16.75 per hour
Great HOURS!! 1st shift: M-F, 7:30am-4pm; 2nd shift: M-F, 3pm-11:30 pm; 3rd shift: Sun-Thr, 10:30pm-7am
Refer-A-Friend Bonuses: $250/referral Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
In this role, you’ll be: Working as a team to assembly & custom-build utility trucks used by electric companies, cable companies, tree-service companies, etc.
-Showcasing your skills & abilities daily allowing you more opportunity for career growth within the company.
-Making an impact on the continued Quality product Altec is known for in the industry of custom-built utility trucks.
-Problem-solving individually and as a team to improve daily work duties for a better, safer work environment & culture for you and your teammates.
What happens next: Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry-even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more. Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work.
Apply to be a Manufacturing & Assembly associate today! CALL Rhonda at 270-828-3318 TODAY!! #FINRCG2021#TJP2021_PNIWhy Kelly®?
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Find out more about this job, click the link below
Position: Senior Analyst – North America Power Service
Location: Wood Mackenzie’s Boston office. Other locations for consideration are Houston and Chicago.
Wood Mackenzie is the global leader in data, analysis and consulting across the energy, chemicals, metals, mining, power and renewables sectors.
Founded in 1973, our success has always been underpinned by the simple principle of providing trusted research and advice that makes a difference to our customers. Today we have over 2,000 customers ranging from the largest global energy companies and financial institutions to governments as well as smaller market specialists.
Our teams are located around the world. This enables us to stay closely connected with customers and the markets and sectors we cover. Collectively this allows us to offer a compelling combination of global commodity analysis with detailed local market knowledge.
We are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment that encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging. We are committed to creating a workplace that works for you and encourage everyone to get involved in our Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion, and Community Engagement initiatives. We actively support flexible working and are happy to consider alternative work patterns, taking into account your needs and the needs of the team or division that you are looking to join.
Hear what our team has to say about working with us:
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Power and Renewables
Wood Mackenzie Power and Renewables provides integrated subscription, research and advisory services to inform and support our client’s commercial and strategic decisions in the complex and rapidly changing electric power industry.
Combining our deep knowledge of solar, wind, storage, and grid technologies, with our global power and fuels modeling and analytical capabilities, Wood Mackenzie can provide data and insight spanning supply chain, technology costs, policy and market issues, fundamentals-based outlooks, price forecasting, asset valuation, and commodity market issues.
• Contribute to market analysis on Wood Mackenzie’s Long Term and Short Term Power Market Outlooks. The successful candidate will take ownership of a specific ISO, becoming the regional market expert.
• Own the development and improvement of Wood Mackenzie’s proprietary analytical models that underpin the market coverage.
• Develop and maintain forecast models and data sets across verticals within the Energy Transition Practice. Expertise in capacity market modelling is preferred.
• Provide high-quality client service to research subscribers through responding to inquiries, one-on-one conversations, and special events.
• Collaborate with peers across Wood Mackenzie to support research reports, conferences, marketing services and editorial coverage.
• Author insight pieces for clients and the broader industry. Present Wood Mackenzie’s research at industry events around the globe.
Knowledge and Experience
• Knowledge of the structure of wholesale power markets and its operation, especially the rules governing capacity markets, RECs, and CONE/Cost of New Entry is necessary to be successful in this role.
• Minimum 5 years of industry experience in the power sector.
• Required (key) programming & software skills include: SQL Server (high level), Excel VBA (mid level), GAMS (low-mid level).
• Understanding of mathematical programming & optimization concepts (i.e., reading and modifying an optimization program representing a capacity auction clearing mechanism).
• Experience producing wholesale power market datasets, forecasts, and analysis for commercial purposes.
• Excellent problem-solving skills. Strong analytical capabilities. Interested in using both qualitative and quantitative methods to answer market questions.
• Self-driven. Capable of switching between the roles of an individual contributor and a collaborator.
• Superb communication skills. Comfortable interacting with clients and industry stakeholders.
• An engaging nature, capable of connecting with co-workers, clients and industry stakeholders in a wide range of professional settings.
• A deep intellectual curiosity about the effect of a wider business landscape.
• Quantitative background and degree (e.g., economics, finance, engineering).
• Superior writing skills
• Knowledge of wholesale power markets
• Issue identification and problem-solving
• Building analytical models, manipulating data.
• Planning, implementation
• Determined and resilient
• Continuous improvement
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Personal impact
Wood Mackenzie Core Values
Wood Mackenzie is a place where we are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment that encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
Wood Mackenzie values each individual’s contribution and helps them reach their full potential while sustaining an organisational culture of health and well-being.
Our core values are:
• Respect for the Individual
• Confidence with humility
We understand the importance of achieving a balance between work, family and other life commitments. We are open to considering flexible working arrangements to enable the greatest spectrum of talent to contribute to Wood Mackenzie’s success.
In compliance with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and 1991, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities act of 1990 and all other relevant federal and state laws, the policy of this company prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran’s status, disability, genetic information or any other group protected by law. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran’s status, disability, genetic information or any other group protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access WoodMac.com/careers on-line as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations sending an email to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D, and a member of E-Verify.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
Click the below to apply for this job