There is claims and counterclaims between the Israeli forces and the Palestinian authorities as a teenager was killed on Monday during a raid in the occupied West Bank.
The Palestinian health ministry announced claimed that the killed teenager was a civilian while the Isaeli army said soldiers fired at “armed suspects.”
The ministry said 17-year-old Jibril Mohammed Kamal al-Ladaa died after being “shot in the head” in the Aqabat Jabr refugee camp near the city of Jericho.
Six others according to the ministry were wounded, including three in serious condition.
The Israel’s military in a sharp reaction said “armed suspects fired at the soldiers, who responded with live fire”.
The army said that no soldier was wounded in the incursion, noting that three people were detained by Israeli forces.
The latest deadly raid brings to 101 the number of Palestinians killed in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict so far this year.
Sources claimed that nineteen Israelis, one Ukrainian and one Italian have been killed over the same period.
These figures include combatants as well as civilians, and, on the Israel side, include three members of the Arab minority.